Tier 5 (Temporary worker - creative and sporting)
Changes to the way we manage sponsor requests from Monday 30 July 2012
From Monday 30 July 2012 sponsors will no longer be notified when certain requests to change sponsor details have been granted.
This section explains the role of sponsorship in the creative and sporting category of tier 5 of the points-based system. You must have a licensed sponsor, who will assign you with a certificate of sponsorship before you can apply to come to the UK to work.
In this section:
- Register of sponsors
- The certificate of sponsorship
- Withdrawing a certificate of sponsorship
- Sponsor duties
- Changes to your sponsor's licence
If you are a sponsor, see How do I sponsor a migrant? for more information on how to get a license and employ migrants.
MORE NEWS AND UPDATES
- Upcoming PCS strike action - April 2013
- 6 April changes to the Immigration Rules
- Immigration fees change on 6 April 2013
- New application forms - 6 April 2013