Tier 5 (Temporary worker - creative and sporting)
This section explains the role of sponsorship in the creative and sporting category of tier 5 of the points-based system. You must have a licensed sponsor, who will assign you with a certificate of sponsorship before you can apply to come to the UK to work.
In this section:
- Register of sponsors
- The certificate of sponsorship
- Withdrawing a certificate of sponsorship
- Sponsor duties
- Changes to your sponsor's licence
If you are a sponsor, see How do I sponsor a migrant? for more information on how to get a license and employ migrants.
MORE NEWS AND UPDATES
- Approved English language tests for partners
- Immigration Rule changes - Armed Forces
- New premium services announced
- New visa application customer satisfaction survey