Visas for partners and other family members with a view to settlement
This page contains the application form that you must use if you want to apply from some countries for a visa as the partner, child or other family member of a British citizen or a person settled in the UK.
It also contains the annex that you must complete if you make an online application.
Please use our country finder to find out whether you should apply using the application form or using our online application service in your country.
Last Updated: 13 December 2012
- VAF4A application form - partners, children and other family of UK citizens or settled persons (settlement) (215KB opens in a new window)
- VAF4A - Appendix 1 - Adult Dependant Relatives and Children of parents granted limited leave before 09 July 2012 (173KB opens in a new window)
- VAF4A - Appendix 2 - Financial requirement form (342KB opens in a new window)
- VAF4A - Appendix 4 - Pre-flight family reunion (187KB opens in a new window)
- VAF4A - Appendix 5 - Parent exercising access rights (178KB opens in a new window)
- Choose a different form