Visa application forms in Pakistan
To download the application form and guidance notes that you need, see our Visas and immigration section.
Completing the visa application form
When you have downloaded the application form and guidance notes, you must:
- print the form onto good-quality paper, and ensure that the information does not extend beyond the margins of the paper;
- read the guidance notes carefully;
- complete the form in English, using blue or black ink only;
- complete a separate form for each person who is travelling; and
- sign the completed form.
It is a serious crime to make false statements, or submit false information or documents, when applying to enter or remain in the UK.
Before you sign your application form, you must ensure that the information on the form is correct and your supporting documents are genuine and unaltered. Our officers in the UK and overseas are highly trained to detect fraud.
If you provide false information, documents or passports, or if you lie or withhold information in support of your application, we will refuse the application and you will face serious consequences. You could:
- be banned from entering the UK for 10 years;
- be removed from the UK, if you are already here;
- be charged with a crime, which could lead to a prison sentence or a fine; and
- receive a permanent record of fraud on the UK Border Agency database.
It is better to explain why you do not have a document than to submit a false document.
Assistance from friends, travel agents, immigration agents or consultants
You may decide to submit your visa application using an independent travel agent, immigration agent or consultant, or with the help of a friend. They can only help you complete the form and advise you which supporting documents to include. They cannot make the application for you or attend the visa application centre.
Remember that the visa application is your application. You are responsible for the information given and any supporting documents. You must check that the information is correct and sign the application.
A genuine agent should only charge you a small and reasonable fee for their services. If an agent makes unrealistic claims or charges high fees for their services, they may be overcharging you or supplying you with false documents and statements.
If you are approached by someone who claims that they can guarantee you success with your application in return for a fee, please inform staff at the visa application centre immediately.