How do I sponsor a migrant worker?
This section explains the requirements you must meet to be able to apply for a licence to sponsor migrant workers under the points-based system.
In this section:
- General requirements
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer)
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - creative and sporting)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - religious worker
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - government authorised exchange)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - international agreement)
- Employment and recruitment agencies
You should read the general requirements page, and then the page about the tier and category you want to sponsor migrants in, for more information about the requirements you must meet.