Sheffield public enquiry office
- vending machines selling cold drinks and snacks
- public pay phones
- 2 private reflection and multi-faith rooms
- unisex baby changing room (children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times, as there are no creche facilities)
- photograph booth (but please bring photographs as specified for your application type)
Facilities for disabled customers:
- induction loop at all desks
- accessible toilets
How to find Sheffield public enquiry office
Vulcan House is approximately 15 minutes' walk from the main Sheffield city station. There is a taxi rank outside the station.
The nearest municipal car parks are identified on the map. Please ensure that you arrive in time to find an alternative space if your selected car park is full.
The office accepts payment by credit or debit card, banker's draft or postal order.
Address:Vulcan House, Riverside Entrance, 6 Millsands, Sheffield S3 8NU
Opening Hours:09:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Appointment times are from 09:00 to 15:30. Doors close at 16:00, but applications made before this time will be processed on the same day.