Croydon public enquiry office
- coffee shop selling hot and cold drinks and snacks
- vending machines dispensing cold drinks, crisps and chocolates
- photograph booths (but please bring photographs with you as specified for your type of application)
- male and female multi-denominational prayer rooms
- unisex baby changing room (but we do not have facilities for children, who must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times)
- public pay phones. Mobile phone use is permitted, but we also have a designated area for mobile phone use for customers requiring privacy, while making and receiving mobile calls. Please ask a member of staff who will direct you to this area.
Facilities for disabled customers:
- induction loops at all desks
- accessible toilets
- parking for disabled badge holders in the public car park across the road next to the Whitgift Centre
How to find Croydon public enquiry office
See the map above. You can park in one of the car parks in central Croydon, which are shown on the NCP website.
There are trains to East Croydon from London Victoria and London Bridge. Change at Clapham Junction for connections to London Waterloo from East Croydon and West Croydon. Both stations are in Travelcard zone 5.
There are buses to Croydon from locations including Brixton, Bromley, Crystal Palace, Heathrow, Streatham and Tottenham Court Road.
Tramlink is a light railway linking Croydon with Wimbledon, Beckenham and New Addington.
The office accepts payment by credit or debit card, banker's draft or postal order.
Address:Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon CR9 2BY
Opening Hours:08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Private appointments are not available. Private rooms are available at other public enquiry offices, or you can make your application by post.